Izabela grew up in Poland. She graduated from the Academy of Physical Education in Katowice, Poland in 1992 with a degree in Physical Therapy.
Practicing Physical Therapy in the U.S.A. since 1994, she has been pursuing her professional skills and helping people in a wide variety of clinical settings in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Illinois.
Her focus has been mainly on expending her expertise in Manual Therapy and Myofascial Release studying from a variety of national and international instructors.
As an Advanced Myofascial Release Practitioner she combines the holistic philosophy and solid scientific and medical background as a Physical Therapist to create a fusion of science and art in her treatment approach.
Izabela established Wholistic Therapeutics with a vision to create an environment for authentic healing, restoration of function and promoting well-being where every person is viewed as a unique, individual and whole.
Wholistic Therapeutics’ mission is to help people achieve and sustain optimal level of health and promote well-being by offering highly specialized and effective one-on-one treatment conducted by the therapist.
We encourage, educate and empower people to participate in their own healing journey by integrating body and mind on the road to well-being.
Izabela is committed to continue expending and deepening her skills and knowledge in order to serve community and help create a shift in consciousness in regards to body/mind/health/well-being.
Izabela loves to travel, yoga, dance and outdoors activities.
Continuing Education and Coursework
- Women's Health Seminar - JFB MFR Center
- Advanced Myofascial Unwinding - JFB MFR Center
- Myofascial Release 3 - JFB MFR Center
- Myofascial Mobilization - JFB MFR Center
- Cervico- Thoracic Myofascial Release - JFB MFR Center
- Facilitation and Training Techniques for Core Stability
- Quantum Leap - JFB MFR Center
- Therapy for Therapists - JFB MFR Center
- Myofascial Release 1 by John Barnes
- Advanced Myofascial Unwinding – JFB MFR Center
- Woman’s Health Seminar – JFB MFR Center
- Subtle Energy Therapy Level 1
- Skilled Enhancement Seminar - JFB MFR Center
- CPT Coding and Documentation for Rehabilitation Reimbursement
- Myofascial Rebounding - JFB Myofascial Release
- Fascial-Pelvis - JFB Myofascial Release
- Cervical-Thoracic - JFB Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Unwinding - JFB Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Release II - JFB Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Healing Seminar by John Barnes
- Explain and Manage Pain by David Butler
- PNF I at The Institute of Physical Art
- Evaluation, Treatment and Prevention of Spinal Disorders by Duane Saunders
- Functional Relationship of the Lower Half by Richard Jackson
- E-2 Extremity Integration at the University of St. Augustine
- The Pelvic Girdle by Richard Jackson
- Manual Therapy Cervical-Thoracic Mobilization with MET by BIOS Shoulder Girdle by Cliff Fowler
- Mobilization of the Nervous System by David Butler
- Muscle Imbalances by Vladimir Janda
- S-4 Functional Analysis and Management of Lumbar-Pelvic-Hip complex at the University of St. Augustine
- Strain and Counter strain at the Jones Institute
- S-3 Advanced Evaluation and Manipulation of the Crania-Facial, Cervical and Thoracic Spine at The University of St. Augustine
- The Cornell Approach to the Shoulder Problem
- Lumbo-Pelvic Anatomy and Biomechanics at the Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuro Research
- Functional Exercise Training by North American Sports Medicine Institute
- Education and Credentialing Program S-2 Advanced Evaluation and Manipulation of Pelvis, Lumbar and Thoracic Spine at the University of St. Augustine
- E-1 Extremity Evaluation and Manipulation at the University of St. Augustine
- MF-1 Myofascial Manipulation at the University of St. Augustine
- S-1 Introduction to Spinal Evaluation and Manipulation at the University of St. Augustine
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation and Treatment with Florence Kendall
- Myofascial Release I - JFB MFR Current Concepts in Wound Healing